Senior Cybersecurity Research Engineer will lead the cyber security research effort for LG’s Zenith division working closely with other LG research labs in the US and around the world. In conjunction with the other labs and senior management the successful candidate will help shape the vision and roadmap for the Zenith lab by performing research, design and software development in various aspects of cyber-security for autonomous driving.
- Undergraduate Degree in CS security or related field of study is required;
- MS Degree or PhD highly preferred;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in automotive application is required; however candidates with advanced degrees require a minimum of 1 year of related experience;
- Ability to speak the Korean language is a plus, but not required;
- Data, System, Communication security expertise;
- In-depth Knowledge of cryptography, PKI and cryptographic protocols;
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!