- 8+ years of experience.
- Must have strong networking and customer service skills (Must)
- Demonstrated knowledge with network communication technologies (Must)
- Should have detailed technical understanding, troubleshooting and support of multicast, QoS, NAT , Routing protocols (EIGRP,OSPF, BGP ) in an enterprise environment.
- Perform root cause analysis to quickly recover from any network service interruption, and to prevent recurring problems.
- Understanding in ITIL and process
- Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager.
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions. (Must)
- Strong understanding of LAN Switching technologies (VLANs)
- Knowledge on Networking ( Switching, Routing- e.g. RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, MPLS and BGP) (Must)
- LAN communications (including 802.1q-based VLANs, link aggregation & Cisco VTP) (Must)
- WAN communications (including ML-PPP, frame relay & ATM, MPLS) (Desirable)
Email this job
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle - concept, ...
Dell is looking for a highly skilled Software Development Analyst ...
Network engineers are responsible for implementing, maintaining, supporting, developing and, ...
Participates productively as member of team, possibly in a team ...
The Client Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, ...