The Administrative Analyst Performs administrative support for 2 leaders within the Enterprise Solutions organization. The Analyst prepares correspondence, presentations, and reports. Composes routine correspondence and memoranda. Maintains confidential records and information.
- Screens telephone calls and visitors, and resolves inquiries and requests.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
- Tracks operational data in a database, including financial and other reporting metrics.
- Uses software tools to compile data into presentation format.
- Maintains accurate schedule of activities of the leader/executive supported, including complex meeting coordination and may include travel arrangements.
- Independently prepare presentations and recurring reports.
- Coordinates special projects and department activities.
- Coordinates office functions with other departments
- 4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience with MS Outlook, Calendaring, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Knowledge of Dell’s policies and procedures